Finance Q & A
1) How much can I be approved for?
Your approval is based on many factors but the process doesn't have to be daunting.
Our resident Credit Specialist Paul Yerbury (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be pleased to answer any questions that will help get you on the road.
To get you started, complete our online application.
2) How long does the approval take?
The approval process can be very quick and easy, even within minutes, filling out the online application will speed up the process.
3) How much do I need for an initial deposit or cash down?
This depends on your specific circumstances; however we will always try to get you on the road using $0 for down payment (O.A.C.*).
4) What are the monthly payments and interest rate?
Each customer's loan application is reviewed for affordability. We do a budget analysis with each customer and an affordable monthly payment amount is provided that is designed for your needs.
5) I want to shop around to get the best possible rate. Is this good or bad?
Shopping around your credit (meaning having multiple dealerships check your credit history or score) is the worst possible thing to do to your credit. Lethbridge Trucktown is part of one of the biggest dealer groups in Western Canada and our bank buying power gives you the best possible rate guaranteed.
6) I'm currently in a high interest car loan. Can you help drop my payments?
We will assess your situation and most of the time we can drop your payment and also get you into a newer car or truck.
7) I still owe more on my current vehicle then it worth. Can I still finance into a newer car or truck?
We always assess current market conditions and offer fair value for your current vehicle. Click here to find out how muck your trade is worth.
* O.A.C. = On Approved Credit